Monday 4 June 2012

Guess who's back?

Hey bloggers! Long time no blog ;)

So whats new in my world? Well, first of all, the December pantomime was a blast, shortly followed by the summer musical 'Jekyll & Hyde' in which I played Sir Danvers Carew, it was brilliant.

I made a tough decision, Im not ready for drama and performing arts schools, so Im studying Music for 1 more year until I feel I am ready :) a mature choice I think.

Socialite? Please, life is divine at the moment, as I am now 18 WOOP WOOP! Enjoying the last few weeks with my fabulous Musical Theatre group, before the 25th of June hits us :'( oh my.

Anyways! More news, I've decided to go into research on becoming a Spokesperson! Should be very interesting, also I'll be setting up a YouTube blog within the next few weeks! So You'll get to see my lovely face on your screens and listen to me ramble on about..anything and everything :L

Well, short entry for now my lovelies, will keep you posted on the YouTube channel

xoxo Mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment